Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moving Homes: Like It? Love It? Hate It?

Hello Everybody! I hope you've had a wonderful start to the week. I am moving apartments this weekend, so tied up with all the required activities and ensuing drama. Do you like moving? The husband hates it! But I love the fact that I get to set up house all over again and do things differently.

So, you will only see sporadic posts here on SHP over the next 2 weeks :(  I have a looooong list of posts to write up, so I promise to be back with a lot of eye candy and some interesting artists to meet.

I leave you with an image that I fell in love with last week...


Think its India eh? It is Uruguay! And well, the dog is staring at cows meandering outside. 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

happy decorating a new home!

Sreelu said...

good luck !!!

Sudha said...

i m moving too :)..it is stressful no doubt...and my amma has three of the pics put up on the wall

Unknown said...

Happy shifting! I loveeeeee moving to a new place.

Bhargavi said...

Good luck !I hate moving..just too stressful to handle.

Sans! said...

Love the image too!

Good luck with the move!

Rekha said...

Happy Moving, looking forward to your posts..

Unknown said...

i hate packing and unpacking....but i absolutely love setting up a new house!!
all the best for your move!!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Happy moving!..Loved the pic :)

Sound Horn Please said...

Thank you all! My home is a mess of cardboard boxes right now, but loving it :)

Sound Horn Please said...

@Sudha- We have these pics at home too- At least 75 yrs old, but they are hanging in the puja corner :)

Geeta said...

I love to moving and setting up houses, even relocate to different cities. Change is something I love.

Iniyaal said...

Good luck with the move :) Love those antique photos... a differnt kind of facial structure on the gods, subtle use of colours, detailed works! We have two of those pics at home.

Anonymous said...

Love the bedroom! Hope you're settling in to your new home.

Rashmie @ Gorgeous Karma said...

Hey, I am moving home too and excited as well as anxious. Anxious due to the school factor - for my 5 year old. This picture is sooooo interesting. Ofcourse I thought it was from India. What a surprise to know this scene if from Uruguay! And cows outside! I think I had read about twin souls! Ha!